Our semi-estate community is busy with new home construction in Phase 2B and site preparation for Phase 3. With our builder group building spec and custom homes, now is the time to select your quick possession home, or lot for a custom home.
With so many new communities in Chestermere, consider these top 10 reasons to make move in the right direction to Kinniburgh South:
- Semi-Estate Community. The entire community is comprised of semi-estate homes. This exclusive neighbourhood offers large lots and plenty of space for your family home.
- Quality Builders. Our vetted builder group is building high quality homes filled with luxury touches and classic, modern design.
- Architectural Controls. Every home in our community goes through an architectural review, to ensure a pleasing, cohesive streetscape for everyone to appreciate.
- Amenity Lots. Select from home sites that back onto the canals, pond or parkways and ensure that your home will always back onto green space.
- Community Amenities. Many amenities including playgrounds and walking paths are already in place, ready for your family to enjoy.
- Walk to School. The East Lake K-6 school is a short walk from our community. This means less time commuting to school, leaving more time for fun and family.
- Retail and Services. A growing retail community is now under construction, in addition to a local grocery store, pre-school, an AHS facility, fitness facility and restaurant. This new retail development will bring even more shops and services to south east Chestermere.
- Easy Access. With the new south link road, access to Glenmore Trail and Stoney Trail is quick and easy from Kinniburgh South. Hwy 1 and 17 Ave are also easily accessed, meaning you’re just 25 minutes from downtown Calgary.
- A Family-Friendly Community. This is a community where kids play outside, friends live next door and down the street. Basketball and hockey nets and sidewalk chalk are abundant, and with no thru-traffic, the streets are quiet. In the winter, a city-run outdoor rink is set up, and two playgrounds are now open.
- Chestermere Lake. And rounding out our Top 10 – Chestermere is the region’s original “lake community.” The lake offers sandy beaches, summer boating, year-round fishing and winter skating, all without community association fees or memberships. Get out an enjoy!
Consider all of these Top 10 benefits and take your next steps. Bring your realtor or talk to our builders, take a drive through the community, and select your quick possession home or custom home site today! Make a move in the right direction to Kinniburgh South.